We are a fast-growing company with a single lofty goal: to bring personal aviation to the general public. Innovating at the leading edge of electric aviation technology, we have developed BlackFly, the world’s first ultralight all-electric fixed-wing VTOL personal aircraft. Join us in ushering in a new age of aviation.
- Independently use production equipment, table saw, drill press, and other shop-related hand tools
- Follow procedures to manufacture and assemble propulsion system parts
- Ensure all parts are produced to specifications using supplied drawings and instructions
- Maintain a well-organized workspace
- Maintain equipment and contribute to clean production area
- Work to achieve the production goals of the company
- Must be able to communicate in English (Read, Write, Speak)
- Must be able to understand basic math
- Must be mechanically-inclined and comfortable working with hand tools
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy while working in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work with others in a team and take direction from Manufacturing Manager
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Must be able to lift fifty pounds and odd-shaped components
- Microsoft Office skills not required but a plus
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Well-organized self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Punctual, reliable, and dependable
- Capable of growing with the company and taking on additional responsibilities
This is a full-time position, with the following benefits: Paid Time Off, Sick Pay, Paid Holidays, and Medical/Dental/Vision insurance. Compensation depends on experience.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and willing to relocate to Palo Alto, CA. To apply, send your cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include Manufacturing Assistant (Motors) and your name in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.